Reserve at Southpointe is an apartment community unlike any other in Canonsburg, PA. Home to a serene setting and a convenient lifestyle, your upscale one, two, or three-bedroom floor plan exudes a sense of luxury that will enrich your life from the moment you arrive.
Crafted to appeal to your unique sense of style, your spacious new apartment home is a foodie’s paradise. From a modern kitchen island to stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, nothing stands in the way of cooking the best meals in your new apartment. Not to be outdone by the kitchen, your new Reserve at Southpointe apartment home also features a full-size washer and dryer, extra storage space, and a private garage.
- Eat-in Kitchen with Granite or Quartz Countertops
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, and Microwave
- Electric Range
- Refrigerator with Ice Maker
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Kitchen Island and Breakfast Bar
- In-home Washer and Dryer
- Central Air Conditioning with Programmable Thermostat
- Ceiling Fan
- Patio, Balcony, or Yard
- Carpeting and Tile Floors
- Vinyl Plank Flooring*
- Walk-in Closets and Additional Storage
- Den and Dining Room
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Furnished Apartments Available
- Controlled Access Buildings
- Cable Ready and High-speed Internet Available
*In Select Homes
A Welcoming Community
Reserve at Southpointe is more than just a proud community of neighbors and dedicated staff; we’re an opportunity for you to live your best life. Reserve at Southpointe and its fine amenities were designed with an eye towards promoting community living. Watch a movie in our theater room, visit the clubhouse to take advantage of the free WiFi, or relax with your fellow neighbors in our friendly sitting area. Enjoy a refreshing dip in our shimmering swimming pool or sweat it out in our 24-hour fitness center. For pet owners, your onsite dog park is the perfect place to arrange a doggy play date with your neighbors.
Contact our staff to learn more about the bountiful features and amenities offered throughout Reserve at Southpointe.