Butler County Cranberry Township Apartments
Rochester Village Apartments at Park Place offers one and two-bedroom apartments in the ideal neighborhood of Cranberry Township. Next door, Graham Park boasts an abundance of recreational opportunities, including 13 sport fields, three fitness stations, a hockey rink, and a paved walking and biking trail.
We’re conveniently located near I-76 and I-79, making for an easy commute to downtown Pittsburgh and its varied entertainment options, including Heinz Field and Phipps Conservatory & Botanical Gardens. When you’re looking for some outdoor fun, Cranberry Waterpark and Cranberry Highlands Golf Course are minutes away. During the summer months, Camp Cranberry offers a variety of day camp programs for children ages 3-12.
Conveniences of Daily Life
Rochester Village Apartments is located near all of the services you need to manage a busy life. Shopping, dining, banks, schools, and major employers are all minutes away. The Streets of Cranberry Shopping Plaza is located one mile north of Route 228 and offers more than 25 stores, restaurants, and seasonal events throughout the year.
Whether you’re heading out for a little adventure in the neighborhood or relaxing at home in your apartment, Rochester Village Apartments at Park Place is more than just a location, it’s your home.
- Active Military and Veterans
- BNY Mellon
- Allegheny Health Network
- Butler Community College
- Verizon Wireless
- American Eagle Outfitters
- Rue 21
- Government Employees
- Graham Park / Dick's Sporting Goods
- Strayer University
- Cranberry Early Learning Center
- Butler County Community College
- The Art Institute of Pittsburgh
- Bravo! Cucina Italiana
- Emiliano's Mexican Restaurant
- Pizza Joe's
- Graham Park
- UPMC Lemiuex Sports Complex
- North Boundary Park
- Cranberry Highlands Golf Course
- Cranberry Waterpark
- Fun Fore All Family Entertainment Center
- Cranberry Cinemas
Highly Rated Seneca Valley School District
Children at Rochester Village attend the following local schools, in the Seneca Valley School District:
- Haine Elementary School (K-4)
- Haine Middle School (5-6)
- Seneca Valley Middle School (7-8)
- Seneca Valley Intermediate High School (9-10)
- Seneca Valley Senior High School (11-12)
The district is highly rated by GreatSchools.